Do you like traveling and communicating with different profiles of people? Do you see yourself in a dynamic and open team, focused on achieving environmental and nature protection goals, development of each individual within the team and the organization as a whole? Do you manage well and are you interested in developing and perfecting your communication skills and knowledge, as well as working with the media and the public? We invite you to apply for a competition for professional training.
Association for nature, environment and sustainable development Sunce announces a competition for professional training without establishing an employment relationship for:
ASSOCIATE FOR COMMUNICATIONS, PUBLIC RELATIONS AND SOCIAL RESEARCH
Applications are accepted until October 28, 2019 at the e-mail address: [email protected]
- designing and managing the communication activities of individual projects in cooperation with the project manager and the communications manager,
- maintaining relations with the media and promoting project activities and results through media channels: written and electronic,
- writing texts, creating publications and promotional materials within the project and posting them on relevant websites and social networks,
- creation and implementation of the plan for the distribution of project communication materials and managing distribution monitoring,
- designing project campaigns in cooperation with the project manager and communications manager,
- preparation and organization of project public and media events,
- taking care of project legal and contractual obligations of Association Sunce related to communication and visibility (visibility of donors, respect for copyright, etc.),
- support to the project manager and the communication manager in the evaluation of communication activities and achievements,
- in coordination with the communication manager, supplementing the physical and electronic storage of media contacts, media appearances, communication materials and publications,
- participation in organizational development activities of the Association with an emphasis on the implementation of external and internal communication in accordance with the communication strategy of Association Sunce,
- participation in social research work, and according to the specific activities of individual projects and/or the needs of the Association (creating surveys for the needs of social networks, analysis of surveys, evaluation, various sociological researches), participation in the preparation of project proposals and/or part of project activities related to communication and social research
- VSC of social sciences or humanities,
- an unemployed person up to the age of 30 who has no more than 12 months of experience in the profession for which they were educated and has been registered in the records of the Employment Office for 6 months,
- Excellent written and oral expression of the Croatian language.
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of the English language.
- computer skills.
- work experience in communication with the media, creation of communication materials, creation and management of websites, communication through social media, organization of public events, implementation of research,
- experience of working and/or volunteering in the civil sector, familiarity with the activities of civil society organizations,
- Driving licence.
Required candidate profile
- sensitivity to the problems of environmental and nature protection and high motivation for engagement through civil society,
- expressed responsible attitude towards the environment in everyday life,
- good organizational and communication skills,
- responsibility, proactivity and independence in work, but also readiness for teamwork,
- willingness and desire to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
What we offer
The selected candidate will work in a dynamic, creative and flexible work environment with people with many years of experience in communication, advocacy, conducting research, educating and informing the public and managing projects in nature and environmental protection. We offer the possibility of acquiring new knowledge and skills related to communication activities that are carried out as part of projects financed by national and international donors, including the EU. Cooperation with stakeholders and networking, participation in public events, numerous trainings, meetings and workshops are just some of the characteristics of this dynamic job.
It is necessary to attach the tender application:
- Resume – in Croatian.
- Letter of motivation – in English, up to a maximum of 800 words, which describes the skills and knowledge acquired so far relevant to the specified position, motivation to work in the Association, in the specified jobs, and personal expectations from the position and the organization.
Applications with the specified documentation are received exclusively by e-mail to the address [email protected]
Official start of submission of applications: October 14, 2019.
Application deadline: October 28, 2019.
The start of work depends on the approval of the application for professional training from the CES, expected in December 2019.
Candidate selection procedure:
A three-member commission will read all received applications and, based on their quality assessment, will select a maximum of six candidates to enter the shortlist, with whom interviews will be conducted and, if necessary, testing. Based on the interview and test results, the committee will select the best candidate. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition and the possible interview via e-mail.