The Association Sunce invites you to the presentation the project “Participate in Sustainable Development” and accompanying activities aimed at strengthening the competences of young, highly educated unemployed people with the aim of increasing their chances for employment. The presentation will be held on Thursday 19.9. at the Croatian Employment Bureau in Split (Bihaćka 2/c, 3rd floor) starting at 10 am.
During the lecture, the participants will have the opportunity to be better acquainted with the project, the activities mentioned, as well as the Sunce Association and its activities and to pre-register for the seminar and the volunteering program.
The target groups we expect to present the project activities are:
• young classroom teachers,
• pre-school teachers,
• professors of chemistry, biology and geography,
• other interested young people with pedagogical-psychological education,
• highly educated young people motivated for engagement and acquiring additional knowledge and skills in the field of environmental protection and sustainable development.
Project activities for young people:
1. Educational program for educators-volunteers in the Sunce.
2. Seminar “Active participation of young people in the protection of nature and environment and sustainable development” in the period from February to June 2014.
The project “Participate in Sustainable Development” runs from May 2013 to April 2015, implemented by the Association Sunce in partnership with the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Umwelterziehung (DGU) German institution and is funded by the Deutschen Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU) German Foundation.