The Association Sunce is announcing a contest for receiving professional training without establishing a working relationship at the workplace Associate/educator.
Do you love working with children and young people? Do you have basic knowledge of nature and environment protection? Do you like to stay in nature and be a creative person? Sign up for work in our team and contribute to the vision of the Sunce.
The Association Sunce is looking for a person to work in the field of education of children and young people about the protection of nature and the environment. We are looking for a creative person who would apply a participative methodology of work that enables the active involvement of participants and experiential learning, creating new and improving the existing educational program.
The selected person will receive a one-year professional training starting on 11.11.2013., based on the support of the Croatian Employment Service.
Required conditions and qualifications for application to the program
- vocation: VSS of natural or social orientation
- expressed interest in working with children (primary and high school pupils and pre-school age) and personal development in that direction,
- interest in the theme of environment and nature protection,
- good communication and presentation skills,
- good organizational skills, reliability, accuracy and systematicness and a tendency to teamwork,
- respecting the principles of ecologically responsible behavior in everyday life.
- VSS pedagogical orientation,
- additional pedagogical-psychological education and/or experience in working with children
- knowledge of environmental and nature themes
- previous experience in the implementation of education, especially children and youth,
- passed exam for tourist companion or tour guide,
- driving license.
The professional training program is located at the following link:
Interested candidates should submit their applications by 03.11.2013., to the e-mail [email protected].
The application should include a resume and a letter of motivation. Incomplete applications will not be considered. All candidates will be informed of the results of the first round of the competition and the candidates selected for the second round will have an interview.