Sunce, in cooperation with the sending organization PEL Skopje, will host two volunteers from the Republic of Macedonia in the European Voluntary Service (EVS) program. The Total Eco Dalmatia project is a long-term project starting from November 1, 2018 to October 31, 2019. EVS volunteers will be engaged in a number of activities such as:
- support in the organization of educational activities,
- conferences, primarily those related to Dalmatia Green and Green trips,
- nature protection and sustainable tourism,
- preparation and dissemination of communication materials (brochures, leaflets, promotional videos, etc.),
- support in the organization of public events (exhibitions, local fairs and local events)
- data collection and market research on sustainable tourism through websites,
- maintenance of the portal for booking accommodation,
- sorting photo database, data and more…
The aim of the project is to enable volunteers to volunteer internationally, strengthen informal competencies and multicultural involvement. The project will also improve autonomy, improve communication skills and budget management skills. During the project, volunteers will design their own “mini project” – from the idea, preparation, implementation and evaluation, to get acquainted with project management and develop their own idea in the field of nature and environment. The target groups with which EVS volunteers will work are local children, young people and the local community in general.
Applications are open until September 20, 2018. More information can be found here.