On the project Solidarity for Green Dalmatia 2021, two European Solidarity Corps (ESC) volunteers joined the Association Sunce team – Angela from North Macedonia and Olena from Ukraine.
By the end of 2022, volunteers will assist us in the following areas:
- Organization and implementation of educational activities in the community
- Creating and disseminating communication materials, as well as collaborating on our social media networks
- Planning and executing public green events
- Greening the work and activities of the Association Sunce, based on examples of good practice
Goals of these volunteer projects within the ESC program are:
- to give young people the opportunity to volunteer in response to critical social needs and contribute to community empowerment,
- make it possible for them to gain valuable experience, skills, and competencies for their personal, educational, social, civil, and professional development, as well as to improve their employability.
If you are 18-30 years old and you are interested in volunteering in the European countries, please feel free to contact us ([email protected]) and / or explore what is offered from volunteer opportunities here: https://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisations_en
Follow News about Angela and Olena and their activities on our social networks – Facebook here, Instagram here and Instagram ESS volunteer here!
In the video they made themselves, you can see what volunteering means to them.
The project “Solidarity for Green Dalmatia 2021” is funded by the European Union through the European Solidarity Corps program.