The Day of Teaching Bases of the University of Split, during which numerous institutions, organizations and companies were presented, was held on Friday, 20 April at the Faculty of Economics. The Association Sunce presented itself with its own information stand as the teaching base of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of the University of Split and the Department of Marine Studies of the University of Split. Students have thus had the opportunity to get acquainted with the work of the Sunce Association and explore the possibilities of professional practice, that is, the education in the practical part of the lessons, they can accomplish in cooperation with Sunce and other teaching bases. Sunce Association, at the proposal of the Faculty of Philosophy, received recognition for outstanding collaboration with the University along with other important names and organizations. We are grateful and proud that our work is recognized at the University and among our partners.
The ceremony was attended by the rector of the University of Split Prof. Dr. sc. Šimun Anđelinović with Vice Rectors, Mario Negotić, Head of the City of Split’s Social Services Department, Turkish entrepreneur Baybars Altuntoş, members of the Senate, representatives of teaching bases and other calls. The Rector of the University has, in the ceremony, given special acknowledgments for the successful cooperation of the following organizations:
• FINA, at the proposal of the University of Split
• AD Plastik at the proposal of the Faculty of Economics
• Brodosplit dd, at the proposal of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture
• The Sunce Association, at the proposal of the Faculty of Humanitites and Social Sciences
• CEMEX Croatia, at the proposal of three components of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Geodesy, Faculty of Chemistry and Technology and the University Studies Department
• Pharmacy of the Split-Dalmatia County, at the proposal of the Faculty of Medicine
• The Pasat Agency, at the proposal of the Faculty of Maritime Studies, receives the award from the head of the agency Ino Munitić,
• Split Clinical Hospital Center at the proposal of the University Department of Health Studies
• Splitska banka at the proposal of the University of Forensic Science Department
• The City Theater of Youth, at the suggestion of Art Academy
• Stolnoteniski klub Split, at the proposal of the Faculty of Kinesiology
We hope that this recognition will certainly open up a series of new collaborations with students, professors and the University.