Professional training in Association Sunce
Do you like nature? Are you interested in environmental issues? Do you want to find out more about implementing projects funded by the European Union? You speak, write and sometimes dream in English? Do you like playing with numbers and tables? Then, read on.
The Sunce Association announces a call for admission to vocational training without establishing an employment relationship in the workplace Administrative financial associate/trainee.
The selected person will receive professional training upon approval with the support of the Croatian Employment Service. Persons who do not have work experience in the profession can apply.
Required conditions and qualifications for the application:
– university baccalaureus of economic orientation
– Excellent computer science (MS Office) and especially MS Excel
– Excellent written and oral knowledge of English
– experience in the work of accounting and administrative affairs
– experience in the work of accounting and administrative affairs in the civil sector
– the experience of administering projects funded by the European Union
– knowledge of bookkeeping programs
– experience in work and/or volunteering in the civil sector
– driving license B category
Candidates are expected to have the ability of independent and teamwork, communication, responsibility, thoroughness and sensitivity to environmental and nature problems.
Present and send us your resume and motivation letter as incomplete applications will not be considered. We’ll let you know about the results of the first round of the contest and with those in the narrow, an interview will be held. Your skills and creativity will also give you the opportunity to present yourself in a few written assignments.
The professional training program is here: Professional Training Program
Your interested submissions should be sent by 08.11.2016, to e-mail email@example.com.
Good luck! 🙂