The Association Sunce and the Prevention of Addiction League seek volunteer communicators!
Do you like to stay outdoors? Are you interested in working with young people? Do you want to build experience in working on the EU project?
If the answers to these questions are YES, then we are looking for you! The Association Sunce and the Prevention of Addiction League are looking for 2 volunteers for the position of Volunteer Communicator in the implementation of educational workshops.
You can send your resume and motivation letter by Thursday, November 2nd, to email@example.com.
• Participation in the promotion of project activities;
• Participation in the preparation and organization of educational activities (workshops) in high schools;
• Participation in voluntary actions with the aim of creating radio broadcasts;
• Photographing project activities, especially volunteer actions;
• Participation in the development of promotional materials and communication tools within the project;
• Participation in the Project conference;
• Promotion and distribution of promotional materials.
WHAT YOU GET FROM VOLUNTEERING
• Education for radio broadcast production;
• Participation in training of personal capacity building and social skills development;
• Education on protection of the environment and nature;
• Participation in volunteering actions in protected areas;
• Confirmation of volunteering;
• Issuance of certificates of competitions obtained through volunteering;
• Knowledge associated with photography and work with the media;
• Quality and clarity of written and oral expression;
• Communication and organizational skills;
• Readiness to learn, develop new competencies and skills;
• Responsibility and autonomy in work, proactivity, but also readiness to teamwork;
• Readiness for field work;
• Initiative and enterprising spirit.
REQUIRED DEDICATION (per week or according to the nature of the volunteer position)
Average 2 hours a week and in line with the dynamics of project activities.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!