Sunce is hiring
Do you love working with children and young people? Do you want to work on environmental issues? Do you want to build experience in running EU and national educational projects?
If the answers to these questions are YES, then you are ready to join the successful Sunce Team at the Associate’s/Educator’s workplace.
Job descriptions of the Associate/Educator as well as the conditions that the candidate must fill out read on the link.
Required candidate profile
Interest and sensibility for working with children and young people.
Sensitivity to environmental and nature protection issues and high motivation for engagement in the protection of nature and the environment.
Good organizational, logistic and operational skills.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Communicability, persistence, thoroughness, creativity, adaptability to the environment and experience working with people of different profiles.
Exquisite readiness for teamwork, but also independence in work, responsibility, and proactivity.
Ability to simultaneously work on multiple themes/projects.
Readiness to adapt to sudden deadlines and flexibility in working time.
Readiness to learn and adopt new skills.
Strength and creativity in finding solutions.
Ready to travel to Croatia and abroad.
- University degree in natural or social sciences or high school education with completed pedagogical psychological education.
- Experience working in jobs similar to the job offer. Previous experience in education, especially children and youth.
- Formal or informal additional education related to education and environmental protection and sustainable development.
- Volunteer co-ordinator course completed.
- Work or volunteering in the civil society sector.
- Knowledge of environmental and nature themes.
- Experience in the work and/or knowledge of nature and environment protection sector in Croatia.
- Knowledge of the principles of action and actors of civil society in the Republic of Croatia and the EU.
- Driving license category B (active driver).
It is necessary to enclose with the application form
- Letter of Motivation, up to a maximum of 800 words, containing a description of experience, skills and knowledge relevant to the job, motivation to work in this workplace and personal expectations of the workplace and organization.
Applications with the above-mentioned documentation are only received via e-mail at [email protected]
Applications that do not contain the specified documentation will not be considered.
The deadline for submitting the application is 31.08.2017.
The expected start of work is September 2017.
We look forward to your inquiries and wish you luck !!
Team of the Sun Association