PURPOSE OF THE TENDER:
Association Sunce announces a public tender to select new members of the Managing Board. The competition is conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Statute. The Statute can be found on the website of the Association, www.sunce-st.org.
Members will be elected in order to contribute organizational development of the Association, provide an efficient and transparent management, and contribute in achieving the vision and strategic goals of the Association.
In accordance with the principles of good governance in civil society organizations, work of Board members is voluntary (with no remuneration).
The duration of the competition: 07 September – 22 September 2016
– VSS (higher education)
– Minimum 5 years of working experience
– Knowledge of English
– Computer skills
– Knowledge and interest in issues of environment and nature protection and sustainable development
– Knowledge of the management of the civil society organizations
– Experience in management bodies
– Experience in fundraising
– Experience in managing financial resources
– Knowledge of human resource management
– Knowledge of legislation related to the work of civil society organizations
– Knowledge of the Association Sunce
– Knowledge of marketing
– Communication skills
Application for tender should be accompanied by:
– Motivation letter
The deadline for applications is 22 September 2016
Candidates will be informed on the results of the tender via e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Selection of the shortlisted candidates will be carried out by the current Managing Board of the Association and it will propose candidates for the new Managing Board to the Assembly. Among the proposed candidates the Assembly will elect new Managing Board members.
The entire tender document as well as job descriptions and responsibilities of members can be found here