Professional training in Association Sunce
The Sunce Association announces a call for admission to vocational training without establishing an employment relationship in the workplace Administrative financial associate/trainee.
The selected person will receive professional training upon approval with the support of the Croatian Employment Service.
Those skilled in the art may apply for vocational training.
Required conditions and qualifications for the application:
– university baccalaureus of economic orientation
– Excellent computer science (MS Office) and especially MS Excel
– Excellent written and oral knowledge of English
– experience in the work of accounting and administrative affairs
– experience in the work of accounting and administrative affairs in the civil sector
– the experience of administering projects funded by the European Union
– knowledge of bookkeeping programs
– experience in work and/or volunteering in the civil sector
– driving license B category
Applicants must have the ability of independent teamworkwork, communication, responsibility, thoroughness and sensitivity to environmental and nature problems.
The professional training program is located at the following link:
An administrative financial assistant/trainee
Interested candidates should submit their applications by 18.09.2016, only by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application should include a resume and a letter of motivation. Incomplete applications will not be considered. All candidates will be informed about the results of the first round of the competition and the candidates selected in the narrow circle will have a written test and an interview will be conducted.