The Association Sunce and the Prevention of Addiction League seek volunteer educators!
Do you like being in nature? Are you interested in working with young people? Do you want to build experience in working on the EU project?
If the answers to these questions are YES, then we are looking for you! The Association Sunce and the Prevention of Addiction League are looking for 2 volunteers for a position of Volunteer Coordinator in the implementation of educational workshops.
You can send your resume and motivation letter by Thursday, November 2nd, to mail email@example.com.
• Participation in the promotion of educational activities;
• Participation in the preparation and organization of educational activities (workshops) in high schools;
• Assistance at workshops in and out of the place of residence;
• Participation in workshops related to specific topics such as protection of the environment and nature as well as civil society development;
• Project participation in the project;
• Assistance in processing questionnaires and evaluation sheets, keeping track of attendance at workshops.
WHAT YOU GET FROM VOLUNTEERING
• Participation in the education program for the volunteer coordinator;
• Participation in training of personal capacity building and social skills development;
• Education on protection of the environment and nature;
• Participation in volunteering actions in protected areas;
• Confirmation of volunteering;
• Issuance of certificates of competitions obtained through volunteering;
• Covered travel or any other costs.
• Interests and sensitivities for youth work;
• Motivation for engagement in protection of nature and environment;
• Good organizational, communication and presentation skills;
• Communicability, creativity, adaptability to the environment;
• Readiness for teamwork, but also independence in work, responsibility and proactivity;
• Readiness to learn and adopt new skills;
• Readiness for field work;
• Pedagogical interest is an advantage but not a requirement.
REQUIRED DEDICATION (per week or according to the nature of the volunteer position)
Average 2 hours a week and in line with the dynamics of project activities.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!