Sunce started the implementation of the project Career for green and sustainable tourism.
Ensuring sufficient, qualified, and competent staff to develop sustainable and affordable tourism.
- education of students of Tourism and Hospitality School in Split for sustainable tourism using the Dalmatia Green program as an innovative educational tool
- education and familiarization of tourist renters, employers, and tourist boards with the Dalmatia Green program
- promotion of sustainable tourism through the implementation of the Dalmatia Green program.
Expected project results:
- designed and implemented educational program (1 introductory lecture, 2 field trips, 2 interactive workshops on digital marketing and 3 student lectures for tourist renters)
- newly created database of tourist renters from five Dalmatia Green counties through their participation in three student lectures; 10 new members included in the Dalmatia Green program
- newly created communication plan for the development of the Dalmatia Green program, improved visibility and developed an interactive web-questionnaire.
The project leader is the Association for Nature, Environment and Sustainable Development Sunce.
Project partners are association Infozona, the Tourist Board of the Split-Dalmatia County and the Tourism and Hospitality School from Split.
Duration of the project:
January 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023
Ministry of Tourism and Sports (MINTS)
The total amount of the project is HRK 251,004.73, with MINTS co-financing amounting to HRK 171,332.50.
Project manager: Tihana Arapović, [email protected]