EVS project: Small Steps for Sustainable Society
Association Sunce in cooperation with sending partner organization PEL Skopje will be hosting 2 participants from the Republic of Macedonia. Project 4S-Small Steps for Sustainable Society will be a long-term European Voluntary Service project, from 1st of October 2017 until 30th of September 2018.
Volunteers will be engaged in various activities such as:
- Organization of educational activities, such as workshops, lectures, outdoor tasks, seminars, conferences, primarily those related with Green Trips, nature protection and sustainable tourism; preparation and dissemination of communication materials (brochures, leaflets, etc.),
- Organization of public events such as exhibitions, local fairs and local events
- Data collection and market research through websites, photo database sorting, etc.
Target groups with whom participants will work are local children, youngsters and the local community in general.
Who can apply?
The project is available for all young people from the Republic of Macedonia in the age 17-30 years. The main requirement for selected volunteers is the real interest in working with local children and youth, as well as enthusiasm for nature protection. Volunteers should be under no criminal record (due to work with children). Accommodation and food will be provided and volunteers will get a monthly pocket money.
”This EVS project will allow volunteers to meet new friends, gain valuable experiences through project activities and develop several skills and competences which will be included in Youthpass certificate, learn Croatian language and get to know Dalmatian culture. Above all, it will give the possibility of enjoying 300 sunny days per year, warm Mediterranean climate, delicious Dalmatian gastronomy and an independent life abroad!” says Nastja Logar, EVS Program Coordinator.
If you want to contribute your time, effort and creativity, send us your application pack until 20th of August 2017 on the email: email@example.com. Application pack should consist of:
- Short answers to the 3 following questions:
- Why are you the best candidate for this EVS project?
- Describe your ideas and suggestions on how you want to contribute to this EVS project?
- Describe how Association Sunce can contribute, to give you an unforgettable year of your life with this EVS project.
Make your first step now! Join us in creating a better future, in harmony with nature and local community!